Online Licence Terms and Conditions
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://store.osi.ie (our Site).
• WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
• BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
• THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
• WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
• WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
• WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
• YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
• INTELLLECTUAL PROPERTY AND HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
• DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
• OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
• RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
• WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
• OUR TRADE MARKS
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://store.osi.ie is a Site operated by Ordnance Survey Ireland (We, OSi, us), an Irish State Body with its principal place of business at Phoenix Park, Dublin 8, D08 F6E4. Our VAT number is IE 4748790P.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +353-1-802-5300
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
• If you purchase products from our Site, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password link or any other piece of information as part of our purchasing procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353-1-802-5300
INTELLLECTUAL PROPERTY AND HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark, database rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties. All such rights are reserved.
On our Site, you will be able to view maps of and relating to Ireland.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us to do so, for which a licence may be required.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (i) use of, or inability to use, our Site; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
(i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
(ii) business interruption;
(iii) loss of anticipated savings;
(iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
(v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any breach of this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADE MARKS