Annual Copyright Licence with 21 people plus in the company
The Annual Copyright License Product is the only product in OSi’s Copyright Products Trio which has been designed exclusively for business use and covers reproduction of OSi data in the normal course of business for the period of one calendar year.
This product is suitable for use by…
- Architects, Engineers and Surveyors in property development work.
- Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents for the purposes of property promotion.
- Solicitors and the Legal Profession for use in conveyancing work.
During the period of cover, the OSi Annual Licence Product gives the business user, firm or company permission to use Ordnance Survey Ireland and Government of Ireland copyright material in the following ways:
- Make reproductions for use within the business environment.
- Reproduce and combine OSi material with other data.
- Reproduce facsimile copies for attachment to formal Public Authority submissions such as planning applications, reports, way leave applications etc.
- Reproduce facsimile copies of OSi/Land Registry/Property Registration Authority material for conveyancing and the registration of deeds.
- Publish map extracts in property promotional material (both print and online), subject to an upper limit not exceeding 200cm2 at source scale.
- Reproduce facsimile copies for attachment to material designed for the promotion of property, including the advertisement of properties in National or Regional newspapers.
Choose from one of multiple options available for this product, based on the number of people in the firm using the Copyright Licence.
Copyright royalties are subject to the current higher rate of VAT.
|Licence||Paper Standard Ts & Cs|
|Copyright License Pdf Template||Annual Copyright Licence 2|